1. Hopper, A. and J. Potter, Intelligent Leadership: Creating a passion for change. 2000, Random House Business Books London.
2. Bateman, T.S. and S. Snell, Management: Competing in the new era. 2002: Irwin Professional Publishing.
3. Sadeghi, A. and Z.A.L. Pihie, Transformational leadership and its predictive effects on leadership effectiveness. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 2012. 3(7): p. 186-197.
4. Burns, J., Leadership/James MacGregor Burns. 1978, New York: Harper & Row.
5. Bass, B.M., Leadership and performance beyond expectations. 1985.
6. Bass, B.M. and B.J. Avolio, Full range leadership development: Manual for the Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire. 1997: Mind Garden Palo Alto, CA.
7. Lowe, K.B., K.G. Kroeck, and N. Sivasubramaniam, Effectiveness correlates of transformational and transactional leadership: A meta-analytic review of the MLQ literature. The Leadership Quarterly, 1996. 7(3): p. 385-425.
8. Rosser, V.J., L.K. Johnsrud, and R.H. Heck, Academic deans and directors: Assessing their effectiveness from individual and institutional perspectives. The Journal of Higher Education, 2003. 74(1): p. 1-25.
9. Nordin, N., Transformational Leadership Behaviour and its Effectiveness Outcomes in a Higher Learning Institution. WCIK E-Journal of Integration Knowledge, 2013.
10. Jansen, J.J., D. Vera, and M. Crossan, Strategic leadership for exploration and exploitation: The moderating role of environmental dynamism. The Leadership Quarterly, 2009. 20(1): p. 5-18.
11. Downton, J.V., Rebel leadership: Commitment and charisma in the revolutionary process. 1973: Free Press.
12. Burke, C.S., et al., What type of leadership behaviors are functional in teams? A meta-analysis. The leadership quarterly, 2006. 17(3): p. 288-307.
13. Currie, G. and A. Lockett, A critique of transformational leadership: Moral, professional and contingent dimensions of leadership within public services organizations. Human Relations, 2007. 60(2): p. 341-370.
14. Bass, B.M., Leadership and performance beyond expectations. 1985: Free Press; Collier Macmillan.
15. Bass, B.M. and P. Steidlmeier, Ethics, character, and authentic transformational leadership behavior. The leadership quarterly, 1999. 10(2): p. 181-217.
16. Bass, B.M., The future of leadership in learning organizations. Journal of leadership & organizational studies, 2000. 7(3): p. 18-40.
17. Tengilimo?lu, D., Hizmet i?letmelerinde liderlik davran??lar? ile i? doyumu aras?ndaki ili?kinin belirlenmesine yönelik bir ara?t?rma. Ticaret ve Turizm E?itim Fakültesi Dergisi, 2005. 1(24): p. 23-45.
18. Nguni, S., P. Sleegers, and E. Denessen, Transformational and transactional leadership effects on teachers job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and organizational citizenship behavior in primary schools: The Tanzanian case. School effectiveness and school improvement, 2006. 17(2): p. 145-177.
19. Karip, E., Dönü?ümcü liderlik. Kuram ve Uygulamada E?itim Yönetimi Dergisi, 1998. 4(4): p. 443-465.
20. Bass, B.M., et al., Predicting unit performance by assessing transformational and transactional leadership. Journal of applied psychology, 2003. 88(2): p. 207.
21. Certo, S.C., S.T. Certo, and S. Barman, Modern management: Concepts and skills. 2009: Pearson education international.
22. Dirks, K.T. and D.L. Ferrin, Trust in leadership: meta-analytic findings and implications for research and practice. Journal of applied psychology, 2002. 87(4): p. 611.
23. Bennett, T.M., A study of the management leadership style preferred by it subordinates. Journal of Organizational Culture, Communications and Conflict, 2009. 13(2): p. 1.
24. White, J.V., Students’ Application of Leadership Learning Through Reflection. 2014.
25. Basham, L.M., Transformational and transactional leaders in higher education. International Review of Business Research Papers, 2010. 6(6): p. 141-152.
26. Saleem, T., et al., Knowledge, attitudes and practices of medical students regarding needle stick injuries. JPMA. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association, 2010. 60(2): p. 151.
27. CEMALO?LU, N. and A.Ç. KILINÇ, ?lkö?retim Okulu Yöneticilerinin Etik Liderlik Davran??lar? ile Ö?retmenlerin Alg?lad?klar? Örgütsel Güven ve Y?ld?rma Aras?ndaki ?li?ki* The Relationship between School Principals’ Ethical Leadership Behaviors and Teachers’ Perceived Organizational Trust and. Education, 2012. 37(165).
28. Harms, P.D. and M. Credé, Emotional intelligence and transformational and transactional leadership: A meta-analysis. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 2010. 17(1): p. 5-17.
29. Hulpia, H. and G. Devos, How distributed leadership can make a difference in teachers organizational commitment? A qualitative study. Teaching and Teacher Education, 2010. 26(3): p. 565-575.
30. Harris, S., J. Ballenger, and C. Cummings, Standards-based leadership: A case study book for the principalship. 2015: Rowman & Littlefield.
31. Tuytens, M. and G. Devos, The influence of school leadership on teachers’ perception of teacher evaluation policy. Educational Studies, 2010. 36(5): p. 521-536.
32. Bodla, M.A. and M.M. Nawaz, Comparative study of full range leadership model among faculty members in public and private sector higher education institutes and universities. International Journal of Business and Management, 2010. 5(4): p. 208-214.