Implementation of Routing Protocols of MANETs in VANETs Using Route Analysis
(International Journal of Engineering Works)
Vol. 4, Issue 5, PP. 78-82, May 2017
Vehicular Ad hoc Networks (VANETs), TDMA-aware Routing Protocol for Multi-hop communications (TRPM), Optimized Link State Routing Protocol (OLSR), Moving Zone Based Routing Protocol (MoZo), Packet Delivery Ratio (PDR)
The comparative analysis of routing protocols of MANETs in VANETs under different scenarios. The tests were conducted in MATLAB by varying the vehicles densities. The different parameters used to study these analysises are Packet Delivery Ratio (PDR), Average End-to-End Delay (E2ED), Normalized Routing Overhead (NRO), and Average Link Duration (ALD).
- Muhammad Bilal Khattak: PG Research student, Dept. of EEE, University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar, KP, Pakistan, Email: email@example.com
- Gulzar Ahmed: Research Scholar, Dept. of EEE, University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar, KP, Pakistan, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Muhammad Bilal Khattak, Gulzar Ahmad, "Implementation of Routing Protocols of MANETs in VANETs Using Route Analysis"International Journal Enginering Works, Vol. 4, Issue 5, PP. 78-82, May 2017.
-  Er-Rouidi, Mohamed, Houda Moudni, Hicham Mouncif, and Abdelkrim Merbouha. "An Energy Consumption Evaluation of Reactive and Proactive Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad-Hoc Network." In 2016 13th International Conference on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization (CGiV), pp. 437-441. IEEE, 2016.
-  Sagar, S., J. Saqib, A. Bibi, and N. Javaid. "Evaluating and Comparing the Performance of DYMO and OLSR in MANETs and in VANETs." In Multitopic Conference (INMIC), 2011 IEEE 14th International, pp. 362-366. IEEE, 2011.
-  Namuduri, Kamesh, and Ravi Pendse. "Analytical estimation of path duration in mobile ad hoc networks." IEEE Sensors Journal 12, no. 6 (2012): 1828-1835.
-  Qayyum, Amir. "Analysis and evaluation of channel access schemes and routing protocols in wireless LANs." Université de Paris Sud (2000).
-  Iqbal, M. Nasir, Junaid A. Khan, Farooq Umer, Nadeem Javaid, Izhar ul Haq, and Mustafa Shakir. "Security Enhancement of Proactive Protocols in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks." J. Basic. Appl. Sci. Res 3, no. 3 (2013): 101-107.
-  X. Cao, L. Liu, Y. Cheng, L. X. Cai and C. Sun, “On Optimal Device-to-Device Resource Allocation for Minimizing End-to-End Delay in VANETs,” DOI 10.1109/TVT.2016.2538791, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology.
-  S. Cao and V. C. S. Lee, “Improving throughput of multichannel MAC protocol for VANETs,” Department of Computer Science City University of Hong Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
-  M. N. Mejri, N. Achir, and M. Hamdi, “A New Security Games Based Reaction Algorithm against DOS Attacks in VANETs,” 2016 13th IEEE Annual Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC).
-  Tsao, Cheng-Lin, Yueh-Ting Wu, Wanjiun Liao, and Jia-Chun Kuo. "Link duration of the random way point model in mobile ad hoc networks." In IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, 2006. WCNC 2006., vol. 1, pp. 367-371. IEEE, 2006.
-  Lin, Dan, et al. "MoZo: A Moving Zone Based Routing Protocol Using Pure V2V Communication in VANETs." IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (2016).
-  Hadded, Mohamed. Design and optimization of access control protocols in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANETs). Diss. Institut National des Télécommunications, 2016
-  Thamizhmaran, K., Akshaya Devi Arivazhagan, and M. Anitha. "Co-operative analysis of proactive and reactive protocols using Dijkstras Algorithm." In Intelligent Systems and Control (ISCO), 2015 IEEE 9th International Conference on, pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2015.
-  Chauhan, Saurabh, and Shashi Bhushan Tyagi. "Performance Evaluation Of Reactive Routing Protocols In Vanet." (2014)