The Impact of Organizational Creativity on Organizational Performance: The Moderating Role of Knowledge Sharing: Empirical Study in Pharmaceutical Jordanian Companies
(International Journal of Business, Economics and Management Works)
Vol. 5, Issue 11, PP. 23-31, November 2018
Organizational Creativity, Organizational Performance, Knowledge Sharing
Business organizations are constantly working to achieve their objectives and maintain their survival and development. This always drives them to achieve the process of development, innovation and creativity in their work. By doing so, this drives production and increases its flow with the use of advanced technology and systems. It also leads to achieve profits and market competition. As a result, this leads to raise the performance level and achieve an outstanding organizational performance. Recently, there has been frequently talk about knowledge and its management and the importance of this in developing inputs and outputs in all fields and sectors of production and services, including Jordanian pharmaceutical companies, which manifest its concern in the creation and innovation of everything that is new in the world of pharmaceutical industry.
- Prof. Abdul Azeez Badir Alnidawi: A Head of Business Administration Department, Al-Zaytoonah University, Amman, Jordan, Tel: 00962-799987302 P.O. BOX 130 Amman11733 Jordan, Al-Zaytoonah University, Queen Alia Airport Street, Jordan, E-mail: email@example.com
- Shaima’a Abdel Qader Jaffal: Master Teacher, Business Administration Department, Al-Zaytoonah University, Amman, Jordan
Abdul Azeez Badir Alnidawi, Shaima’a Abdel Qader Jaffal "The Impact of Organizational Creativity on Organizational Performance: The Moderating Role of Knowledge Sharing: Empirical Study in Pharmaceutical Jordanian Companies" International Journal of Business, Economics and Management Works, Vol. 5, Issue 11, PP. 23-31, November 2018.
-  AL-Hakim, Laith &, Hassan ,Shahizan (2012)”Critical Success Factors of Knowledge Management, Innovation and Organisational Performance: An Empirical Study of the Iraqi Mobile Telecommunication Sector “,British Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences 31 February 2012, 4 ,1
-  Annika Yström ,Anna, Aspenberg ,Hedvig and Kumlin Annika(2015) “Exploring the creative climate in an open innovation arena Identifying challenges and possibilities”, European Journal of Innovation,Management, 18 , 1 pp. 70 – 85.
-  Beheshtifar, Malikeh & Kamani-Fard , Fateme (2013)” Organizational Creativity: A Substantial Factor to Growth “, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences March 2013, 3,.2, 2222-6990
-  Derecskei , Anita (2014)”Organizational creativity The components of organizational creativity in Hungary” , Theses of doctoral dissertation
-  Flores, Daniela, & Munoz, Rogerio (2017) “Executive flight simulator as a learning tool in new companies’ resource planning based on the balanced scorecard “,Available online at www.sciencedirect.com, Contaduríay Administración, 62, 2, April–June 2017, P 577-599
-  Gaál, Zoltán, Szabó , Lajos, Obermayer-Kovács ,Nóra and Csepregi, Anikó (2015)“Exploring the Role of Social Media in Knowledge Sharing”, Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management , 13 , 3, 2015
-  Harden, William & Upton, David (2016) “An Introduction to the Use of the Balanced Scorecard for Performance Evaluation by Financial Professionals “, JOURNAL OF FINANCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, February 2016, 70, 2 | pp. 81-88
-  Maktabi, Seyed & Khazaei, Amir (2014) “The Impact of Organizational Learning on Organizational Performance and Organizational Innovation: Evidence from Bank Industry of Iran” , TI Journals, International Journal of Economy, Management and Social Sciences, Int. j. econ. manag. soc. sci. 3 , 10, pp. 569-573
-  Narayanamma, Lakshmi & Lalitha, K. (2016)”Balanced Scorecard - The Learning & Growth Perspective”, A Peer Reviewed Research Journal, aWEshkar , XXI , 2 September 2016 .
-  Natarajan, P & Vijayalakshmi, M(2016) “EMPLOYEES’ AWARENESS ABOUT BALANCED SCORECARD IN TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD. CHENNAI”, CLEAR International Journal of Research in Management, Science and Technology, ,6, 11, pp. 35-39, Jan-Jun 2016
-  Obeidat Bader, Abdallah Ayman, Aqqad Noor, Akhoershiedah Abdel Hakeem & Maqableh Mahmoud (2017) “The Effect of Intellectual Capital on Organizational Performance: The Mediating Role of Knowledge Sharing”, Communications and Network, 2017, 9, 1-27 http://www.scirp.org/journal/cn ,ISSN Online: 1947-3826,ISSN Print: 1949-2421
-  Olszak, Celina & Kisielnicki, Jerzy (2016).” Organizational Creativity and IT-based Support”, Informing Science: the International Journal of an Emerging Transdiscipline, 19, 103-123.